Friday, June 6, 2008

the awesome ride to the Prom/Prom Court



Spencer here, temporarily relieving dad of his duties as offical blog poster, lol, to let everybody know how I got to and from the prom on wednesday(see above picture [2nd/bottom one!] provided by ALANA [thank you, i did not take a picture of it, myself]).. As you can see, My friends and I rode in style in the beatiful, and spacious 26 Passenger, Party bus! provided by emerald square, and discovered by go to gal Erin!(Thank you much) :)  also, Special thanks to the driver, Tony, for letting mom and I practice getting in and out of the bus, a few days before the big day! during our journey to/from Indian Pond Country Club[where Prom was held, which  was beautiful I might add!], we got to watch Happy Feet on the two televisions inside, and listen to our favorite songs on various mix CDs. The best though was when Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was played through the bus's speakers and all 26 of us sang along(some sang poorly, myself included), and continued to sing, even though the cd skipped, and stopped halfway through, (right before the best part)! It was a Kodak moment, I wish someone had a video camera, and recorded it, because
as Scott Mosier's character in Clerks would say, "That's beautiful man!"  During the Prom, I was honored, when I became part of Taunton High School's first ever Senior Prom Court! If I recall correctly, I was only a few votes shy of Prom King, since, if my sources are correct, I was runner up to the king!  I got a Prom court sash and everything, which I wore, along with my top hat, the following day, during therapy at Northwoods! (See above [1st picture/top]for a picture of me all decked out with my sash, tophat,  and Prom Date/Amazing Girlfriend Brittany!!!)

1 comment:

Brittany Lavoie said...

i love love love that picture of us after prom, and i'm so stealing it. [just a warning.] haha.

we're probably both smiling like that becauase of who we're with, we look so freaking happy!!! i can't get over it. =]

<3333333333333333