Monday, June 2, 2008

spence made it to graduation practice today. they are having it in the field house because the outdoor facility is being redone. the stage and chairs could not be set up yet but he got a general idea of whats going to happen. before that though, is his senior prom on wednesday. limo is set,tux is set, shoes are shined (well not really on the shoes) but he is looking forward to it. we checked out the place on saturday and it is beautiful,going to be a little crowded though. the hostess told us there is 600 people attending. i think i am sneaking in the limo with my golf clubs,the golf course at the country club looks great.

3 comments:

smp said...

Spencer,
I'm sorry it has been so long since my last post. I am so happy for you and your family for the remarkable recovery you have made and continue to make. Please know that you continue to be in our hearts and prayers. Enjoy the Prom tomorrow night and I look forward to seeing you at graduation on Sunday.
All my love to Mom, Dad, Olivia and Carter And you!
Sue Pierce and Family

DEBBIE W said...

Great to hear all the news,so glad the blog is still up, always nice to read the updates,What an exciting time for you, congratulations and Have Fun !!!!!
love Debbie

TedG63 said...

Ah, the prom. I remember my prom. Don't ask your Dad about it. In fact don't even mention the prom. I mean it, don't make me come back there, DON'T TALK ABOUT THE PROM! (I'm now laying in a corner softly whimpering)

Uncle Ted