Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i have been told that some of you have tried to post a comment but nothing shows up. (actually happened to me too.) try this. when you go to the blog,you can read the comments and a box shows up saying leave message or comment. don't do anything there. you have to establish a google account and sign in first. it is free and no c.c. needed, you'll have to make a user name and password. (save this). once this is done, go back and sign in using your user name and password and then you should be able to post a message. Great to see a message from the Sunshine Girls.

6 comments:

Mrs. Reid said...

Hi Spencer,
I am happy to read about your improving condition. Good for you and keep up the good work! I have great faith in my former fourth grade "Prince Among Men". You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. Hugs to Mom, Dad, Olivia and Carter.
Love,
Mrs. Reid

Mary Mary said...

Spencer,
Hope all is well......and don't forget to rest once in awhile....I just read your blog about leaving comments....Hey Spence....what do you think of that "my comments are going through"....(hard to believe)
Take care my Spencer,
Love, Mary, Mary

nana and papa said...

Hi spencer it's nana. It was good to see you sitting up the other night. I'm glad that you liked your heating pad. Love You Nana

Dragon17lover said...

hey spence!
its great you're improving every day! just remember to take it easy once in a while. you're in my prayers!

Take care,
Tiffany

Uncle Jay & Sarah said...

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
-- Winston Churchill

Spencer,

I know this is a difficult time for you and your family. Please know you have inspired and touched so many people - we all look up to you.

Love Sarah C

TedG63 said...

Spence

Your parents are doing tech support, your Uncle Jay is quoting Winston Churchill...in the words of Han Solo "I'm out of commission for awhile and everyone gets delusions of grandeur.

Uncle Ted